Managing Remote Employees Training
Our managing people remotely training gives you the strategies and ideas to manage in the post Covid-19 era. Managing people can be hard enough, but working from home or remotely adds an extra layer of complexity, which this training helps to resolve. As many organisations have been forced to adjust to their people working from home, the challenges of managing remotely have been experienced by many managers for the first time.
This managing remote employees training workshop focuses on the differences of managing people remotely and builds on the principles of people management.
This is a practical session that looks at the reality of managing people remotely. We look at the challenges experienced when people are working from home, for both the employee and the manager.
Strategies, tips and ideas are developed to help managers develop an individual action plan for each of their employees.
Outcomes of Managing Remote Employees Training
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- A better appreciation and context for the challenges of managing people remotely.
- Gained strategies for managing people remotely.
- Discussed ideas on the details required for successful remote management.
- Begun the development of personalised action plans for each member of your team.
This training is run as a virtual workshop. We have been delivering training virtually for over 10 years. Whilst the virtual certainly has its challenges, our observation is that the learning outcomes are very similar to live classroom sessions.
Our style of interactive workshops even in the virtual world works very well. Our participants appreciate this approach especially in the virtual world. Take a look at some of our most recent reviews below.
Participants who review our trainnig score us 4.9 out of 5.
The following gives you an overview of the Managing Remote Employees Training agenda. Based on discussion with you, we adapt and develop this to suit your needs.
Managing Remote Employees Training - Introduction & Overview
- Introduction to the workshop.
- Differences and challenges in managing people remotely.
- Perceptions of the manager, perceptions of the managed.
- Requirements for working remotely.
- The time demands of managing people remotely.
Managing the Person & the Process
- What the process/work requires.
- What the person needs.
- Work groups, or teams?
- Individual assessment; personality, home situation, role, strengths & weaknesses.
- Focus on performance.
- Developing trust.
- Personal plan.
- Communication challenges.
- Choices of communication.
- Frequency required.
- Key areas for development.
- Personal actions defined.
Managing remote employees training - Duration
This workshop can be tailored to suit your timing needs. We run it as a 90 minute, three hour and full day workshop.
One to one follow up as required.
Managing remote employees training - more
To make an enquiry about this training just complete the form below.